Sunday, April 25, 2010

FML

no words can really express what im going thru and feeling right now. The only appropriate word that i can think of is . MY LIFE MACAM SHIT !

I HATE MODEL -MAKING TO THE MAX !

I HATE MEASURING !

I HATE COLOUR SPRAY !

I HATE NT CUTTER !

I HATE PRINTING EVERYTHING IN COLOURS !

I HATE GOING TO EXPEDITE !

I HATE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE WORD " INTERIOR " OR " ARCHITECTURE "

I HATE EVERYTHING !

MY LIFE RIGHT NOW SUCKS BIG TIME !

* im looking forward to monday. after monday. im gona sleep hard and play hard. * for one day *

FML !

3 comments:

Shenesse Chieng said...

wat does FML actly means?? hmm..i hate all these things too..especially when u really try to put ur effort and heart to do it but it turns out all bad comment and no appreciation...its really pissing me off. =(

Shenesse Chieng said...

haha did u?? I forgot! lol...ok will rmb it now..ya its over...but prototype...have to suffer~ =(

~adeline~ said...

jiayou jiayou ! one more month ! 4 more weeks !