Friday, May 7, 2010

stay posotive.

so, its really not dat exciting anymore counting to the days till we have our long hols. its actually gettting stressfull and annoying, really. the start of the long hols means its the end of the big ass final project. . .. . . which seems no where now. i cant see the process and the ending. its slowly, slowly injecting fear into me. im trying to cope with all the stress and all, keeping my fingers cross now. and im so freaking annoyed of myself, why am i always in a sleepy mode. it only got worse after burning midnight oil for 8 days. after submitting the final model, i totally lost my spirit and soul. i sleep all day long whenever i can. rest turn into short nap, short nap turns into deeep lonng sleep. T______T . i cant afford to be sleepy nowadays, there is definitely something wrong with my body system now. 19 days ! 19 freaking days to my long hols, and to the deadline of my final ! WOOT ! praying real hard for it. smile , smile, SMILE =) i am happy, glad and appreciate all the comfort and encouragement i receive from my mates. all the best to all of us ! jiayou !

* like what alvin says , THINK POSITIVE, STAY POSITIVE, GOOD MORNING =D

No comments: